Comprehensive. Solution-Focused. Individualized. Community Involvement
Law Office of Kelli Y. Allen, PLLC Same-day consultations available for emergency cases.
Community Involvement & Guest Speaking
Charlotte Elder Law Attorney
As a native of North Carolina, Kelli seeks out opportunities for her firm to give back to her community. Currently, the Law Office of Kelli Y. Allen, PLLC is a sponsor for the following upcoming events:
- Wednesday, March 8th - Senior Health and Wellness Expo - Cabarrus Arena & Events Center (9a-1p) - Exhibitor
- Thursday, March 30th - Live the Good Life - Showcase for Health & Wellness - Charles Mack Citizen Center (10a-2p) - Sponsor
We have recently sponsored the following events:
- Cabarrus County Senior Health and Wellness Expo
- Rowan/Cabarrus Social Worker & Case Management Appreciation Dinner
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Aging Coalition – Senior Housing Legislative Breakfast
- Kannapolis Intimidators
- Gaston County Senior Health Fair
- Alzheimer's Walk
- Alzheimer's Annual Conference
- Area Agency on Aging - Aging for the Future Conference
- Mecklenburg County Social Worker & Case Management Appreciation Luncheon
Presentations and Seminars
Our immigration and elder law attorney is also available to speak to groups. If you are interested in having Kelli speak to your group or at an upcoming event please reach out!
Our Values What Our Work Means
A Small Law Office Providing Responsive Attention & Customized Legal Services
Comprehensive Understanding Of All Aspects Of Elder, Immigration & Family Law
Initial Counsel Through Face-to-Face Consultations
Personalized Solutions & Caring Support For Every Client
Law Office of Kelli Y. Allen, PLLC Contact Our Offices
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (704) 870-0340.
Real Testimonials, Real Cases
"The staff were always helpful and personable. "Marcia G.
"They treated us very well and made the process easy."E.L.
"I was amazed at the professionalism I received from both Kelli's office and the USCIS itself."Anonymous